Startup Services You Need
You started a business, your project, your major case. I know what you feel, been there. You want it to work, and you try so hard: hours of planning, thousands of sleepless nights, and here you are — making your first steps. You have an idea, surely, brilliant enough. You already have a business/project plan and team. However, pretty often startup teams lack the experience or necessary skills to cover all the tasks ideally. And quite often you are dealing with impossible deadlines, which is absolutely understandable, you want to win the market ASAP. So, you start making mistakes: it could be either the wrong product market not interested in or rapid hiring. According to the CB Insights survey, no market need and hiring an off-balanced team were top reasons why new companies failed. For IT businesses to support an in-house team is quite overwhelming and resource-consuming, especially for startups. If this is your case, you can turn to an outsourcing company that provides startup services. Let’s discuss what you need for your startup to work.
Why is DevOps necessary for startups?
Before Agile methodology took over the IT industry world, development and IT operations teams had worked in separate silos and rarely collaborated within one project. Since Agile methodology and later DevOps philosophy was implemented, developers and IT operations teams have been working hand in hand on one product. When working together, teams constantly improve the quality of their software and their services and additionally, they release software more frequently. That is when the IT business not only survives but also grows rapidly. If you are planning on implementing the DevOps methodology, we can give you some DevOps tips on how to make business functioning more efficiently.
- Continuous integration: CI allows all the developers to accommodate their code together with all its features into a shared repository countless times during the day. That is how the development team can detect problems immediately and solve them ASAP;
- Continuous delivery and deployment: CD supports the code release into production automatically right away after it is tested. This considerably improves software quality and the customers find it easy to explore it and make the most of the new version;
- Continuous monitoring: The earlier a problem is determined, the faster it is fixed and the software quality is higher. When the product development and release process is constantly monitored, and automatic alerts for any bugs, failures, or errors buzz any situation that can cause system break is controlled;
What startup services can you get?
- Consulting. First of all, you can approach mature DevOps outsourcing companies to get consulting services. Service providers will help you refine the idea of your product. Their technology consulting also will help you prove to your investors you have a solid tech background.
- Full cycle of IT services. When you come up with a startup idea, you need a Proof of Concept — where you report on the idea’s value and outcomes helping secure the initial investments. After that, the MVP development stage begins, followed by the scaling up period. DevOps outsourcing teams have experience with all stages of the startup lifecycle and deliver consulting services not only to startups but also to small businesses and global enterprises alike.
- Existing infrastructure optimization. If your ongoing infrastructure has serious drawbacks, overgrown its time or has to be moved to the clouds, you can address these challenges to professional DevOps teams. Infrastructure optimization is needed to ensure top-notch efficiency of operations and ongoing startup software development. DevOps service providers will design and implement cloud infrastructure at any scale, supporting products and workflows from various industries.
- IT-outstaffing. As the product grows and new features have to be added, many startups find they require access to talents they cannot easily obtain. IT-outstaffing helps sort this out.
With all mentioned above, I hope you got all the necessary info for you to avoid mistakes and turn your startup into a successful business. Good luck!