CARROT CAKE SMOOTHIE BOWL
Who LOVES carrot cake? Admittedly, I’m ALL ‘bout that frosting, but still. This smoothie bowl is equally as yum and who says that coyo can’t be frosting?
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp coyo or plain dairy yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen zucchini or squash (I used yellow squash)
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut chunks
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein (optional)
- Handful of ice
- Blend until smooth in a high-powdered blender.
- Top with additional nut butter, yoghurt, chia seeds, walnuts and cinnamon.