What Is In My Pantry?

by Matt on January 9, 2011

Now that you know what is in my refrigerator and my freezer, I know you are itching to see what is in my pantry right?

To write this post, I literally spent about 30 minutes cleaning and organizing my pantry. It was such a pigsty that I could not even find my pancake mix this morning. Now that is a tragedy…

Luckily, it is nice and clean now :)

To start, my most important section is the one that contains my open nut butters. Without this section, my life is incomplete ;)

I currently have around 30 jars (just got a few new ones), but I try to keep only a few open at a time. The rest are stored safely in my cupboard.

My second most important section is where I keep my cereal and granola. If you didn’t know, I LOVE cereal.

It is my secret lover.

This is my “oatmeal and pancake” (aka breakfast) section…

I go through oatmeal like it is my job.

On the next shelf, I keep all of oils, condiments, and vinegars…

And my pastas, quinoa, cans, rice, ect…

I do not eat pasta often, so who knows how long that penne has been in there. However, I love brown rice and quinoa (I buy them in bulk), so they don’t last long ;)

On the bottom shelf, I keep all of my ziplock bags, tin foil, plastic wrap, ect…

And my “baking” supplies…

Everything else is on the bottom…

Every chef needs spices right?

By the way, these are crack…

I would be lying if I said I did not eat a few for “fuel” on my long ride yesterday ;)

That is pretty much the tour!

What are some of your pantry staples?

1. Jay Robb Giveaway! The wonderful people at Jay Robb want to give a...

January 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Your cereal stash is ALMOST as good as Seinfeld’s ;)
VeggieGirl recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM

I think that it is better ;)

January 9, 2011 at 8:58 AM

You have so many groceries! That’s like a dream food cabinet.
Jennifer@ knackfornutrition recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:29 AM

Now do you understand why I am so poor?

January 9, 2011 at 9:21 AM

What a well-stocked pantry you have! What kinds of granola are those? I’m looking for a good kind to get.
And I am very very impressed with all the nut butter!
The Peanut Butter Addict recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM

I have some mix my granola, pure bliss, and udi’s gluten free. Those are my favorites.

Let me know if you need some granola recommendations. That is my area of expertise ;)

January 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM

You have 30 jars of peanut butter in your pantry?! I have one.

My pantry staples:
one jar of peanut butter :)
refried beans
canned tomatoes
canned beans
some sort of cereal
spices
Lee recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:31 AM

How do you live with one? Don’t you get bored? I eat nut butter so much that I need variety ;)

January 9, 2011 at 10:29 AM

30 jars of nut butter!! Sounds heavenly!! :) How many different kinds do you have? Are most of them peanut butter?
Kathleen @ Kat’s Health Corner recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I think I have every kind that exists. LOL.

Peanut butter is my favorite, but I also love almond butter, pecan butter, and walnut butter.

January 9, 2011 at 11:48 AM

Have you tried cashew butter?
Kathleen @ Kat’s Health Corner recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM

i’m having nut butter envy right now! haha
Kristina @ Life as Kristina recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM

I love that you finally came out about your cereal addiction- I had no idea. Feels good, doesn’t it? Eat that stuff with PRIDE!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:33 AM

You didn’t know I loved cereal? I thought I have said that before!

January 9, 2011 at 10:47 AM

Holy crap, I want your spice rack! AND nut butter section! I am waaay to cheap to buy all those fancy ones ;)

MattNo Gravatar January 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Bama-mom hooked me up ;)

January 9, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Wow, I think I need you to stock my pantry. Especially the nut butters. Totally jealous. :)
Sarah @ See Sarah Graduate recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Dude…if I had your food stash I would never leave my house! All those nut butters= amazing. I need to go to whole foods asap!
Maryann recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 1:41 PM

I’m sort of obsessed with looking at other people’s pantries. Does that make me creepy? (Also, hi! :) I’m new here!)

I am INSANELY jealous of your cereal & nut butter collection. Insanely. At home my pantry has about 5 billion types of flour, a fact my mother is less than thrilled about… And then a bunch of boxes of oatmeal. And cans of tomatoes. Hooray, costco! ;)

If it were completely up to me, my pantry would have like four kinds of cereal, multiple nut-butters, aforementioned million kinds of flour in massive quantities so I can NEVER run out, sugar, chocolate chips… (oh, the life of a baking addict), and bread. Plenty of bread. And quinoa. And rice. And beans. And now I’m hungry. Oops!

January 9, 2011 at 2:41 PM

My pantry is pretty much the complete opposite of yours. I’m envious! That’s what I get for traveling constantly…
Madeline – Greens and Jeans recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM

ooooh now THAT is one awesome nut butter stash you have there :)
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 3:24 PM

I luuuurve seeing other people’s pantries..is that weird? I think it comes with being a foodie..it’s in my blooodddd ;)

Anywho, I am in love with your stock of nut butters, it makes me want to build myself a large nut buttery sandwich. Nom nom.
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 3:44 PM

I LOVE peanut butter filled pretzels!! I could definitely eat a whole bag in one sitting :-)

Have you tried Teddie’s brand peanut butter? It’s a local brand to New England I think.

January 9, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Your nut butter collection is insane! If I had that many flavors, I think I’d have nut butter at every meal.

January 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM

You have so much food!!
Susan recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM

Very impressive stash of nut butters, cereal, and granola! That is my type of pantry.
Caitlyn (A Spoonful of Life) recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 10, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I am so envious of all those nut butters! Do you have a roommate? If I lived with someone with that impressive of a stash, I would probably steal some, not going to lie :)
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM

favorite nut butter, favorite cereal, and favorite granola?
chuck recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 10, 2011 at 6:50 AM

my pantry is a hott mess. I have tons of baking stuff! And I saw that darn coconut bucket…ridic!
diana@mymarblerye recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 10, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Wow, I thought I was a crazy nut butter fanatic! I think you beat me in the long shot by 15 cans :-)
I’m sure we would get along GREAT, as I agree and love every single product in your pantry and fridge!
Namaste Gurl recently posted..My ComLuv Profile

January 11, 2011 at 2:39 PM

could you please send me your nut butter stash? i really don’t think sending 30 jars of it is too much to ask…